Standard material with gloss lowered to 20-30 (60º measurement).*
Polyurethane 100 Clear High Performance Coating: Features and Usage
Polyurethane 100 is a two component, high solids aliphatic polyurethane. This product offers a remarkable combination of performance properties not found in other polymer coatings. Polyurethane 100 produces protective films which are hard, flexible and very impact resistant. These coatings feature high abrasion and scratch resistance, exterior durability, easy soil release and excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals. For exterior applications, a UV stabilizer package is incorporated to insure long term chalk resistance and gloss retention. A special accelerator is available when rapid project turnaround is required.
Polyurethane 100 has been designed as a high performance top coat in various protective coating and seamless flooring applications. It provides maximum cleanability and stain resistance when used as a finish coat in color chip flooring or epoxy-quartz flooring. This coating is ideally suited for clean-room floors, automotive repair facilities, aircraft hangars and other high wear areas requiring resistance to fuels and chemicals. When used as a finish coat in wall coating systems, anti-graffiti properties are greatly enhanced.
Saturated polyester crosslinked with aliphatic polyisocyanate.
- Do not use on unprimed substrate.
- Use of satin material requires the addition of accelerator during mixing.
- Polyurethane 100 Data Sheet
- Polyurethane 100 Part A MSDS
- Polyurethane 100 Part B MSDS
- Polyurethane 100 Satin Part A MSDS
- Polyurethane 100 UVR Blend MSDS
- Standard Color Chart
* This coating is available with a UV absorber package which should be purchased separately and added to the product when used in exterior applications.