A faster curing pigmented version of the flexible resin concrete coating system by quality manufacturer Arizona Polymer Flooring designed for easy filing of concrete joints and cracks. Cures down to 40°F. Available in 16 standard colors.
Epoxy 300 Flex Pigmented Fast Cure Floor Coating: Features and Usage
Epoxy 300 Flex is a 100% solids, medium viscosity, flexible epoxy system. It has excellent elongation, hardness and impact resistance. The material cures blush-free and forms a tenacious bond to damp concrete and properly prepared metal. It can be purchased in a thickened paste version for easy joint and crack filling. A special hardener is available where cold weather cure down to 40 degrees or accelerated room temperature cure is required.
Epoxy 300 Flex was developed for industrial joint and crack repair. Its combination of resilience and physical strength allows it to absorb the impact of heavy loads and steel wheeled traffic. When used as a coating system, it is especially well suited for applications where surface movement, vibrations or thermal cycling may defeat the protection of a rigid material. Typical applications of this type would include wood decks, suspended concrete slabs, mechanical rooms and exterior aggregate-filled flooring. Epoxy 300 Flex has been used successfully as a coating material for aluminum and on steel ship decks.
Internally flexibilized Bisphenol A epoxy resin cross-linked with a cycloaliphatic amine curing agent.
16 standard colors available (see color palette above).
- Exterior pigmented applications will show chalking.
- Exterior clear applications are not recommended.
- Epoxy 300 Flex Data Sheet
- Epoxy 300 Flex Fast Cure Part B MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Part A MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Part B MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Paste Clear Part A MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Paste Fast Cure Part B MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Paste Part A MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Paste Part B MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Paste Pigmented Part A MSDS
- Epoxy 300 Flex Pigmented Part A MSDS
- Standard Color Chart